This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module is for impact organizations and inclusive businesses that are looking for funding resources from impact investors in order to grow their business.
This module is all about engaging potential investors around inclusive business principles. It will equip you on how to choose and engage impact investors that are aligned with your business and social goals. You will also gain tips and tools on how to prepare required documents that investors usually take a look at, and understand what investors want to know about the business. We’ll also talk about how to prepare a pitch deck that will allow you to present your business and impact case to the right investors.
If you are new to the concept of Inclusive Business, we strongly recommend that you first take the Introduction to Inclusive Business module at the iBAN Learning Centre to familiarize yourself with the key IB principles.
- Impact Investing from the Funder Perspective
- How Your Backers Get Their Returns
- What to Prepare Before Approaching Funders
- Getting Together Your Financial Information for Investors: Unit Economics
- Putting It All Together
- Understand what investors are looking for in investees
- Identify the right kind of investor for their business
- Prepare the necessary information, documents, and mindset to succeed
- Effectively prepare for connecting with potential investors