This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module will equip you with the foundational understanding of Corporate Social Impact as an important lens and framework through which you can explore approaches for your company that are more innovative, strategic, and collaborative. It will provide an introduction into the emergence and characteristics of CSI, as well as case examples of how various corporations have navigated some of the common challenges faced in implementing a CSI strategy.
- Defining Corporate Social Impact
- Understanding the Emergence of Corporate Social Impact in Asia
- Finding Alignment for Lasting Efforts
- Achieving Impact through Collaboration
- Deepening Success with Impact Measurement and Management
- Define Corporate Social Impact
- Map out the role of corporations vis-a-vis impact in Asia
- Begin articulating a broad win-win strategy for all stakeholders
- Appreciate how synergistic and multi-sectoral partnerships can help you overcome barriers to achieving greater scale and depth of impact.
- Understand the range of tools and reliable frameworks that you can apply to measure the effectiveness of your programs.
AVPN. Leveraging Intermediaries to Maximise Corporate Social Impact. 2020
McKinsey & Company. Emerging stronger, fitter, faster: The rise of the Asian corporation. 2020
Oliver Wyman. Corporate Social Investment: Gaining Traction. 2016
National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre. Corporate Giving Survey. 2018
As Head, Academy at AVPN, Arnil leads learning design, curriculum curation and pedagogy, both for self-paced and lived modules.
With almost 20 years of teaching, he is an experienced lecturer and facilitator, and co-leads the Academy’s different learning formats such as learning circles, Ask the Expert, and panel discussion webinars.
Accessing this module requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!