This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module is for impact investors, and businesses creating impact that are looking to create robust Impact Measurement and Management (IMM) strategies for their own investments.
This module will equip you with the knowledge of some of the basic concepts that go into IMM strategy making. You then learn the practical knowhow from practitioners on how to implement those concepts in your investments.
- Introduction to Logic Model
- Co-creating Logic Models with Stakeholders
- Introduction to Metric Sets
- Co-creating Metric Sets with Stakeholders
- Developing Weighted Metric Sets
- Understand how to build the IMM strategy
- Learn how to build Logic Models and Metric Sets
- Learn how to effectively involve stakeholders in building Logic Models and Metric Sets
- Learn how to assign weights to metric sets
If you are new to the concept of IMM, we recommend that you check out the following resources:
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- GIIN’s resources
- Operating Principles for Impact Management resources
You can also learn from Cathy Clark’s course on Impact Measurement and Management for SDGs.
Accessing this module requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!