This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module is for impact investors, and businesses creating impact that are looking to gain knowledge on how to measure and manage the impact of their investments.
This module will equip you with the basics of impact performance assessment. Get insights and practical knowhow from practitioners on the methods they use to assess the impact performance of their investments which includes benchmarking and stakeholder engagement.
- Introduction to Impact Performance Assessment
- Practices in Engaging Stakeholders for Assessing Impact Performance
- Practices in Assessing Impact Performance through Performance Benchmarking
- Understand how to assess impact performance
- Learn how to involve stakeholders in assessing impact performance
- Learn how to use benchmarks to assess impact performance
Lesson 1: Introduction to Impact Performance Assessment
- Principle 5: Do Not Overclaim (Social Value International)
- Social Return on Investment (SROI Network)
- Impact-Weighted Financial Accounts (HBS)
Lesson 2: Practices in Engaging Stakeholders for Assessing Impact Performance
Lesson 3: Practices in Assessing Impact Performance through Performance Benchmarking