This is a self-paced course by the Inclusive Business Action Network (iBan) Please note that you will be directed to iBan’s website and you will need to sign up for a Moodle account to access the course modules.
This course is available in the following languages: English
About this module:
The e-learning course “Developing and Scaling Inclusive Business models” is designed for multiple actors from the inclusive business (IB) ecosystem, especially companies and intermediaries. It explains the Inclusive Business Features, maps the IB ecosystem, and provides a treasure chest of practical tools for intra- and entrepreneurs. All the tools have been developed by established innovators from the IB ecosystem. They can be used to expand and transform companies by integrating the base of the pyramid into their business models. Developing and Scaling Inclusive Business Models builds on the e-learning course “Introduction to Inclusive Business“. However, you can also take it as a stand-alone course.
- Introduction and instructions
- The Features and Partnerships
- The Inclusive Business Treasure Chest
- Discover 14 practical tools to build and scale your inclusive business model
- Explore ways to partner with the inclusive business ecosystem
- Learn about the Inclusive Business Features