This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module is for companies and impact organizations who want to engage their internal stakeholders in both their business and social impact and want to grow their business by collaborating with other organizations along their value chain.
This module is focused on building internal and external partnerships that can help you grow your IB. This talks about how internal stakeholders are crucial to grow ownership of growing the inclusive business, but also how collaborations external partnerships create greater shared value to the beneficiaries. This module also explains what may be barriers to your inclusive business initiatives, and what you can do to address them. It also gives you a guide on how to present the social impact that you want to achieve through your business solution.
If you are new to the concept of Inclusive Business, we strongly recommend that you first take the Introduction to Inclusive Business module at the iBAN Learning Centre to familiarize yourself with the key IB principles.
- Making the Case to Internal Stakeholders
- Practical Ways to Make the Case for Your Impact
- Building Partnerships to Deliver on Inclusion
- Engage your internal stakeholders by recognizing barriers to your inclusive business initiative and tackling these barriers
- Understand how to measure your social impact
- Identify strategic partnerships to grow your inclusive business