This is a self-paced module.
About this module:
This module aims to provide CSR practitioners with insights on scaling employee engagement in order to achieve greater rates of engagement by highlighting potential challenges and ways to navigate them. By referring to examples from within the AVPN network, the module will look at how practitioners can co-create or drive this alignment between employee engagement and social impact with relevant stakeholders and colleagues.
- Employee Engagement as an Approach/Tool for Corporate Social Impact
- Creating a Vision and Culture of Engagement
- Leveraging Ambassadors and Communication Networks
- Active Implementation of Change
- Metrics and Measurement
- Understand what employee engagement is and the power of CSI to improve employee engagement
- Learn how to “Diagnose” your current corporate culture and determine how to best support increased engagement within that culture
- Understand how ambassadors and effective communication can help you create a more engaged workforce
- Explore various models of employee engagement
- Understand the value of measuring and reporting progress toward an engaged workforce and how you can build on existing tools to adapt or design your own framework